Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WIFI Sync Review About Best Cydia Apps

Wi-Fi Wireless Sync to sync with iTunes at the touch of a button. Never go for the USB cable. Synchronize the car, bed or a room at your convenience.

If you're like me, you do not bother to sit at the computer and the phone to sync it once, maybe twice a month. Believe me, this is not enough. The day I lost my phone one day I'll always remember, and I knew I had to do something for certain, I would be able to keep abreast of this in the future. Wi-Fi Sync solves this problem.

image

Here’s what the press had to say…

  1. "It works really works well ..." John Biggs, CrunchGear
  2. "It's incredibly useful, and something the iPhone should simply not as" Charlie Sorrel Wired.com
  3. "Wi-Fi Sync is a nice little app to assume the name" Rosa Golijan, Gizmodo
  4. "Sync Wi-Fi is a feature that you really want," Rick Broida, CNET
  5. The application is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7 and Mac OS X 10.5/10.6. Download the free software (compulsory) getwifisync.com

Source:

No comments: