Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top Rated Cydia Themes Ever

I'll start a series of articles on the subject Cydia best I can find on the internet. it is very difficult to do given the thousands of topics Cydia there. I chose a few pieces of each article and post them here. I have no idea on how humans articles I will write about this issue because of the large volume of major themes Cydia. I'll probably make a few items such themes as the best club sports themes, celebrity themes better, etc. There are so many possibilities. Here are some of my choices for today's top issues Cydia.

Bluebird

Another issue simple, clear, great design. The icons are large and the colors are fine. I do not like the topics they are trying to do much, if you know what I mean. Some topics just look all confused.

image

High Tech Rave-Up

High Tech Rave-Up is another interesting theme. I think I'm a big fan of blue, but here it is anyway! In addition to this we have another blue theme arrives.

image

Dreamer

This is the second major theme, which may be another favorite. And 'once again a very simple theme, but the colors are great. I love the blue and as the creator of this topic to put this all together is great. It 's just so bright and cheerful theme.

image

YellowBlacked

This is a fantastic theme! Black and yellow just seems so cool together. It is a little different than most themes. I can not see too many black and yellow themes like this.

image

Illuminate

We'll start with my favorite theme and updated on my iPhone, and enlighten. This theme is so great that there are many large icons. My favorite part is the highlights of the icons. So simple, so beautiful! This theme contains 2537 icons, 2 docks, status bar, 6 wallpapers, buttons, screen lock of the battery and secondary points. Wow!

image

Although it is good for now I'll be back in a bit of a second part, I hope you enjoy these themes. All can be downloaded on Cydia, except for lighting. Just Google!

No comments: